The Parents and Teachers Association of Howell High School welcomes all parents and teachers to join in an effort to work together to benefit the students of Howell High School.
The objectives of this organization will be:
Meetings for the 2016/2017 school year will be held on:
- To help parents and teachers acquire a profound appreciation of the ideas of education.
- To promote clearer understanding of the mutual education responsibilities of parents and teachers.
- To encourage the home and school to a greater degree of cooperation in discharging their responsibilities.
- To study the neighborhood's environmental conditions which influence children's behavior.
- To help parents reach agreement on the best solution of common problems of children's behavior.
Listed below is our schedule of meetings: ALL meetings at 6:30 in the media center
Monday, October 10th
Tuesday, November 15th
Tuesday, December 13th
Tuesday, January 10th
Tuesday, February 7th
Tuesday, March 14th
Tuesday, April 18th
Tuesday, May 9th
June's meeting: TBD
We encourage all parents and teachers to attend! Volunteers are needed!